One station was a face painting station. Brooks chose one thing for each cheek. Oh, and they are red under the paint because it was about 90 degrees.
First, a ghost which is seasonally appropriate.
Next, an AU. But I made sure to let the other parents and teachers know that we are not actually huge Auburn fans. We are happy when Alabama, Auburn or UAB win. I am just not ready for that type of commitment. If you choose one you offend all the other team's fans and really I just don't care. But apparently Brooks is an Auburn fan so, War Eagle!
Also, his class got to make a scarecrow which they named Scary. These are their best scary faces:
On to another topic--eating dinner in the car.
Tuesdays were pretty crazy for us this fall. Aiden has ballet from 4:30 to 5:30 and then Brooks had soccer from 6 to 7:30. We didn't have time to go home between the two, so we usually ate dinner in the car. Brooks, Cate and I would eat while A was at ballet and then A would eat while we drove over to soccer. It was fun for the kids but a pain for me!! Luckily soccer is over and our back of the car picnics are over.
Last time Cate found an old pacifier somewhere. It went straight to her mouth and she started saying "I baby. I baba." Ba ba is what she calls the pacifier. She was right back at it like she never missed a beat. I couldn't believe it. Brooks had to do some tricky maneuvering to get it from her and hopefully she won't find any more.....
1 comment:
I just love Brookses (or is it Brooks') smile!
You are quite creative with the tailgate party with the kids.
I bet you about died when Cate found the ba ba. It's as if I can hear her saying "I baby, a ba ba!"
You are amazing how much you have to do on your own, and you do it. The kids don't suffer in want of activities b/c you do it on your own with Lewis working. I hope they know how lucky they are!
Post a Comment