Monday, November 1, 2010

May the force be with you

The first Halloween event for us this year was Boo at the Zoo. We had never been before, but the kids were begging to go this year. I took them last weekend and we ended up having a great time. Even though we met lots of bad guys....

Trick or treating in the ape house, I mean, Candyland, was a little strange and smelly. But the kids didn't seem to mind. Candy!!!!!
Go Yoda!
Leia in battle mode:
Luke "the lover" Jedi
The kids and I, ok they were no help at all, carved pumpkins at a birthday party last weekend.
Brooks picked a hard pattern and then right when we got home he knocked it off the counter and it broke into a million little pieces. We tried to save it with some toothpicks...
But they were moldy in two days. I mean, mold seriously GROWING like fuzz out of the ghost. I guess you know you live in a humid place when your pumpkins only last one day!!

2 comments:

Tiana said...

That is great! The kids look so good and like they were having tons of fun. We were in the Star Wars Halloween spirit this year too. "We" carved a pumpkin, but really Jason picked out the pattern - Yoda - and I ended up doing most of the carving. I sent you an email of it...it turned out much better than I expected.

Sarah said...

Fantastic costumes.