Friday, September 24, 2010

New Peepers

Jackie asked me the other day if I had gotten new glasses yet.
I completely forgot to tell the world about my Warby Parkers and my love for them.
If you wear glasses I HIGHLY recommend them.
They are the best quality glasses I have ever had. (and I even had some Britney Spears Oops glasses once so you know I insist on quality).
And, they are green. Which is awesome.
When I got them Lewis said "why did you get green again? your last glasses were green!" But they totally weren't! They were purple. And the other ones were dark blue.
And they stay on when I bend down to pick something up. Which I do a lot. Like all day long.
One more thing about Warby Parkers-- they are only $95 (free shipping both ways if you don't me gusta) and they give a pair to someone in need every time you buy-- like Toms.
So if you are a glasses wearer, what are you waiting for?
Let me know what you think.
(I got Crandall in green)

1 comment:

kristenita said...

Cute!!! I have never heard of warby parker... I'm totally needing new glasses- mine fall off & they got bent the other day... Yay! Thanks for sharing. I might just have to get green ones, too. Awesome website!!!