Dear Lewis,
It is uncool to leave an opened Rice Milk container laying on its side in the refrigerator. Uncool. In the future if you could please leave them standing up after you open them it would be greatly appreciated.
Also, it was 70 degrees when I picked the kids up from school today and on the way home they were talking with each other and their friends about how freezing cold it was out there!! (In their defense it has been 90 or above every day except 2 since the 4th of July and our air conditioning has been on since Easter.) And then when I got home Jackie called and they were on their way to the park because it was so warm and sunny and 42 degrees!!!!!
How crazy is that.
Come home soon, we miss you!
xoxoxo
JJ
PS Brooks just told me he "likes the aroma of this dinner".
PPS Remember these chubby little munchkins? Christmastime 2005 Raymond Rd.
1 comment:
That's the A I remember. Someday you'll see L all the time... until then, right.
Post a Comment