
I got a new iPod for my birthday.
I shouldn't really say new because we've never really had one before.
Except we do (or did)have an iPod shuffle but I put it through the wash and now it won't hold a charge. It's not completely my fault because Lewis left it on his running pants.
So, he got me an iPod touch for my birthday (which was Monday, ahem)and I haven't seen it since.
Cate is a total iPod hog all day long and then when the big kids get home they battle over it (angry birds), and then when Lewis gets home he takes it over.
I love it and I can't wait to play around with it when everyone else gets bored!
3 comments:
Sam is so possessive of his new i-pod touch that NO ONE touches it. I think I'll sneak in his room and 'borrow' it while he's at school.
Happy birthday! I hope you get your turn soon :)
dont hold your breath on getting a turn my friend. A year later. . .and I still dont get to play with mine. lol. We miss you.
Post a Comment