Who's the cutest baby?
Cate and Brooks recently had their 2 year and 5 year old check ups and I am happy to report that Cate is officially on the charts!!! Can I get a what what?!?! Weighing in at 22 lbs. 10 oz. she is in the 4th percentile! Go baby!!!!!!!
Brooks is around 36 lbs. and in the 10th percentile for height and weight.
He wasn't however a fan of the 4 shots he had to get but was glad he could do the flumist instead of the shot.
Cate at 2 is getting more opinionated by the minute. We have taken the pacifier aka baba away which is kicking my butt. She is starting to go to sleep a little better without it but I don't think she understands where it is now. I told her that we had to give it to a baby because only babies use pacifiers. This backfired because she doesn't call herself Cate, she calls herself "Baby".
She likes to choose her own clothes every day.
She says "an nyoung" for all done-- do you love Arrested Development?
She can "hee yah" with the best of them (sword fight).
Her hair is super curly and darker than the other two kids.
She hardly ever cries or makes any sound at all. In fact, sometimes she just sits in her bed after she wakes up or sits in her high chair after a meal until someone finally notices her.
In conclusion, she is as tasty and wonderful as ever.
Brooks is around 36 lbs. and in the 10th percentile for height and weight.
He wasn't however a fan of the 4 shots he had to get but was glad he could do the flumist instead of the shot.
Cate at 2 is getting more opinionated by the minute. We have taken the pacifier aka baba away which is kicking my butt. She is starting to go to sleep a little better without it but I don't think she understands where it is now. I told her that we had to give it to a baby because only babies use pacifiers. This backfired because she doesn't call herself Cate, she calls herself "Baby".
She likes to choose her own clothes every day.
She says "an nyoung" for all done-- do you love Arrested Development?
She can "hee yah" with the best of them (sword fight).
Her hair is super curly and darker than the other two kids.
She hardly ever cries or makes any sound at all. In fact, sometimes she just sits in her bed after she wakes up or sits in her high chair after a meal until someone finally notices her.
In conclusion, she is as tasty and wonderful as ever.

7 comments:
Way to go Cate--super cute both on and off those medical charts!
Maybe she is just trying to say hello, not all done! (I thought of A.D. a half second before I read your reference--ha!) Ty's off the charts too so glad to see there's hope of getting back on!
Hilarious!!! I want to be in the 4th percentile.. heck i'll take the 10th too! ; )
Cate the Great is on the charts! woo hoo! She is so cute I could just eat her up!
Way to be tough Brooks. Shots are NOT fun!!
Cate is so funny! I love that your kids and Clinton's kids were/are off the charts but on the opposite ends. Can they really all have Jones blood?
What! What!
Post a Comment