my pirate picture, but still ugly. Continue with caution! (and don't say I didn't warn you)
Super JJ!!
I bought this nice gel eye thingy to help with

THIS hideousness:
And the only reason I am putting this out there for the whole wide world to see is because maybe someone will happen to know someone who had this issue once and they can tell me what in tar-nation is going on because no one can figure it out.But I'm going to the ophthalmologist tomorrow and I'm looking for some serious answers.
Hopefully they'll say "no problem" and fix me right up. Because my pcp loaded me up on drugs that didn't help.
The steroid ointment helped with the skin, but it just comes back and I can't put it on my eyes.
For now it's just vaseline 10 times a day and super hero eye masks!
I'm getting tired of making people's eyes water just looking at me.
(it looks worse in real life. i promise. you can ask lewis. i'm not lying to get friends :) )
I've been dealing with itchy, bumpy dry skin for a while now with no answers and now my eyes continue to get worse each day. Especially the left one but the right one is pretty nasty too. Hard, dark, bumpy, itchy skin and now some sweet swelling to add to the fun.
Is my nose that crooked in real life?
11 comments:
Ouch!! I'm so sorry that it still isn't any better. I hope you find answers soon!
hmmmm. sorry, I can't tell you what in tarnation is going on... but I hope it gets better!
WOW, I am so glad you are going to the doctor. Good luck!
ouch ouch itch itch!
Oh, OUCH--or ITCH!! Take your pick--I'm so sorry! I have no idea either, but I did develop a wicked allergic reaction once to eye drops they gave me for pink eye that made my eyes swell up and itch like mad--NOT fun. I hope you find the cure and soon!
I am so sorry about your eyes. Brianna gets like that when she takes ibuprofen. The side that she sleeps on is the side that swells the worst. Do you sleep on your left side? Facial swelling is a side affect of some drugs, so check the labels maybe?
As for the crooked nose, your nose isn't like that in real life. The wide angle of the lens distorted the shot.
I hope you get better soon!
I forgot, to mention that my friend also got swollen eyes and it turns out she was allergic to her hair products.
yikes! that looks painful. hope they can find something to fix it soon!
I can't believe with all my dental issues that no one has EVER shown me the pirate picture! I'm sorry I'm still laughing. Good luck with your eyes. Let me know if I can watch kids (or should I say 'Keep yur kids') when you go to the doctor.
The pirate picture - I forgot about that one. I'm sorry, but funny. The eye - not so funny because it looks so painful. Hope you got some answers!
Sarah
Well as you know I had a similar thing but I have no idea why or why it went away. All I know is that 1. it sucked. 2. you're braver than me because I was too scared to take pictures 3. people say rude things all the time so I feel ya and 4. mine got infected all the time I'll have to send you the picture of the "bad time" to help you feel just a tiny bit better. We'll find a cure for this. I promise!
JJ, what a mystery! I hope you get to the bottom of this quick! If it makes you feel any better, I could post a pic of my most awful skin issue----PUPPS when I was ginormously pregnant. Be scared......very scared.
Post a Comment