Cate watching Lewis throw snowballs at her. Can you see him?
She finally persuaded me to take her out. She can barely walk as it is, the snow pants were not helping. But she had a good attitude and that's what really counts.
A was mostly in love with the little snow islands on the leaves in the gutter. They are pretty cute.
My favorite part is when the wind hasn't blown and there is still snow on the tree branches.
Snowman with lemon eyes, broccoli nose and green onion mouth. And they are having a good time, they just look like they hate it. Well, maybe the baby isn't loving being attacked by Rooney (next door neighbor dog and Georgia's bff)
Hooray for snow!! And it's still there so maybe we can sneak in some more play time this morning before it's all gone. (and when I say we I mean they :) I'll stay inside the warm house because I like warm)
4 comments:
Your kids sure have nice rain boots, oh, I mean snow boots. HaHa
If you ever want more winter snow, we can help you find some!
Looks like the kids (including kid Lewis) had some javascript:void(0)fun...
I love that 49 of the 50 states had snow.
so fun, Cate remind me of the little boy all bundled up in A Christmas Story--so so cute!! You guys got way more snow that we did over the weekend--we were at 50 degree!
Post a Comment