Baby C got a ride on the luggage. She didn't like it.
We were there when it opened! Front row Joe! But I think Ruthie's hair is in her eyes. Help a girl out.
A kept saying "this is so fancy and grown up!" The dolls really enjoyed their chocolate chip muffins.
For the grand finale they brought out a cute little (or should I say HUGE) ice cream for her and sang happy birthday. She was beyond thrilled.
All in all, a successful trip!
We had a great time and if you have a daughter who is into American Girl at all I highly recommend it. The experience was so fun because she was so into it.If you don't have a daughter who is into American Girl then just ignore that piece of advice or get her a doll asap.
**(On the way home we stopped at the home storage center and bought some wheat, oats, and pinto beans so now you know where to go in the event of an emergency!!)**
**(Oh, and if you were wondering, my eyes are doing a ton better today. the steroid ointment the eye doctor prescribed is working wonders but I can only use it for a few days at a time...thanks for the kind words)
7 comments:
What a fun party. That beats a bunch of 6/7 yr olds any day! What a nice MOM.
I love American Girl! I have Ruthie myself.. But what a lucky girl A is to have two American Girls and... brunch as well! ;) Maybe Ruthie should have made a trip to the Salon while you were there! ; )
How fun! Avery is so jealous. The only reason we were allowed to move to MN is because we were close to an American Girl store. We have already been there a couple times and they love love it. This sounds like a perfect birthday idea.
ps did you bring the dog?
Priceless!
What a great day!!
oh my gosh, I am so jealous. that is so darling and looks so fun. I want to take Bailee there so bad. HOw fun for Aiden. Tell her Happy Birthday. (belated.
I love these pictures. You can just see the joy radiating from her face!
Post a Comment