
(the special people of the day pictured together in the Old Faithful Hotel)

(Cate Madison by the river for which she was named)
Cate is one today and I'm still not quite sure how that happened. She is the sweetest thing I have ever met. She is still quite tiny, but is starting to be more and more fun to have around.
We had a party for her while we were in Utah and she loved the cute little cake Tennille made for her. She especially loved when everyone was singing her song---"Cate the Great, we love you Cate the Great!!"

3 comments:
Hi guys. Sorry I missed you in Utah!!!! I didn't have your email, or a phone number. I would have loved to see you. Happy Birthday to Cate!
Happy Birthday Cate! She looks so big (old) in these pics. She is so cute. Kevin and I ran the wasatch back this weekend. Now that it is done, we had a lot of fun. It is quite the experience.
I was so sad we didn't get to talk to Cate yesterday. Happy Late Birthday Cate the Great!
She is such a darling in the picture of her by the Madison River sign. She has such a happy look!
Post a Comment