I got a haircut (thanks Katie!!), and....



We got a new computer and so far our favorite part is the built in photo booth camera and effects. Which one is your favorite?
Oh, and I'm taking the lack of comments about the dog as a sign that no one is interested. Does this mean we are a "2 dog family" after all?!?!?!?!?!
5 comments:
You guys are the best! I vote for the picture of you and Lewis! It's hilarious! AND I love your haircut! You look gorgeous! Say hi to Lewis and the kiddos for us!
I love your hair. Did you have a picture before, or did she just cut it?
I love your hair. Did you have a picture before, or did she just cut it?
The hair cut is so cute! Wow, you cut off tons of hair! You are so lucky b/c you look good with it long or short.
I can't figure out if Aiden is the picture under Brooks or not. I like the family photo, Brooks' grin is priceless.
I can't wait to get our computer!!!
I love the new hair!! Lew and you are pretty priceless.
Post a Comment