
.....and because she's so cute. But if you could only smell her!!!!! I wish I could bottle it up and send it to all of you, she smells like delicious sweet baby. But now she's awake and crying, my blogging is done for today. Comments on all of your blogs coming soon. Bless that baby swing!
2 comments:
I wish you could bottle up her smell and send it out to all of us too!! I love the way babies smell. Most of them. =) She is SO cute!! Tell Brooks we say happy birthday!! Late - I know. AND poor Aiden!! That is why I'm so scared of bees! That poor ear!!
Miss you guys!
I wish you could bottle up all of the sweet smells and fun times with the kids.
BBQ looked fun. Congrat's to Lewis or the US mail anyway on getting the "papers".
Poor Poor Aiden! It's because she is just so darn sweeeeettt!
Post a Comment