Monday, July 21, 2008

The BIG 3!!






Happy Birthday (yesterday) to the sweetest little guy I know!!! Brooks is such a joy to have around. He is thoughtful, kind, gentle, funny, sweet, and just wonderful in general. He also can throw a come apart fit like no one I have ever seen. BUT, typically he is just the greatest person to be around and people love him as soon as they meet him, even though he is painfully shy. We feel so blessed to have such a great kid in our family, so happy birthday Brooks!

2 comments:

Tennille said...

Happy birthday to Brooks! The babies didn't come (obviously) so he still gets to have his birthday all to himself. Hope it was a great one!

Jack Attack said...

I can't believe he is 3! it seems like yesterday Linds, Byron and I were calling your from Chicago just after you had him. you sure do have cute kids.