









Here are the latest pictures of our little jewel! She has been such a great baby so far, hooray. We are enjoying some great times with Grandma Dee here and the "big" kids are especially loving the attention. Speaking of big kids, guess who turns THREE next Sunday? The big B. How crazy is that? I am just happy to say the "accidents" have tapered off. Our potty trained master boy regressed when the baby came, but I am thrilled that he is back again. Good thing too, because we are already going through enough diapers around here with Cate the super duper pooper. She seriously has projectile pooping abilities. I know, I know, my kids are super talented, you don't have to tell me. She likes to poop when she is having her diaper changed and she gets some serious power behind it. A is doing well, getting all ready to start kindergarten, but she is nervous about the fact that her supplies list has "a change of underwear" on it. She can't get her mind around that one. Lewis is loving (sort of) his experiences at the county hospital working as a medical student. Just don't say that he isn't a "real" doctor or that he didn't do a "real" intern year. I don't know many other residencies besides OMS that make you work 100+ hours a week and have you taking trauma call ON YOUR OWN the first year. AHEM. Anyway. I am doing well, taking it easy to make sure none of my insides fall out. No lifting more than 10 lbs., etc. Just don't get me started on the insurance issue. Let's just say it's a good thing we haven't (at least this year) maxed out our student loans because otherwise I don't know how we would have come up with the approximately $10 million it is going to cost us to be insured this year. It's pretty insane and I get all fired up when I even think about it so............. enjoy the great pictures of my sweet fam. And I'll keep enjoying the peace and quiet of not having to go to church!
1 comment:
Cute pictures! Fischer really likes the Batman picture. He kept asking me, "Mom, is that Brooks?" Cate looks just like Aiden.
Post a Comment