




So far baby Cate has been a dream baby. She really hasn't cried a lot and she sleeps non-stop. I know this is normal for newborns, but I haven't had a baby like this before. I had to wake her up at 6 am today to feed her after 6 hours!!!! I don't think I have ever had to wake up a sleeping child before (except when we got up to watch the sun rise in Cadillac Mountain). Seriously, it's nice. I hope she keeps it up..............
7 comments:
She is beautiful!
I'm so glad you have a "good" baby! It's totally her birth order, my 3rd was an angel too. I think they know that they can't be too fussy!
She is so beautiful. what a sweetheart. I'm glad she is a good sleeper so far. good luck, and congratulations.
p.s Cate is such a beautiful name.
what a sweet group of children!
I can hardly wait to hold her! Tell her gma Dee is coming soon!
Congratulations you guys! She's beautiful! Seems like just yesterday it was only Aiden. Crazy how fast your family has grown. Enjoy!!
I'm so excited for you guys! She is so cute, just like your other two. And thank goodness she's giving you some peace as for now, because that 3rd kid can really throw you for a loop!Congratulations!!!
Too beautiful! You are spoiled:)
Congrats! She is adorable! Glad she is behaving nicely too!
Post a Comment