Saturday, August 25, 2007

A swimming

Third post in one day-------oooooooooooooooh cool.
Did I mention that I saw 39 license plates on my trip?!?!? All I am missing now are: Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Delaware, and Hawaii. Just thought I'd add that while I am waiting for this video to load. Because I know you were all wondering.


and one more.....


tilt your head to the left :)

4 comments:

mindy said...

She is way too cute you guys. I can't believe how old she is now and what a great swimmer! Though I shouldn't be surprised.

Jaime said...

She's a little fish! I love to swim and seeing her gets me soo excited to teach Jack. You'll have to give me some tips. She is a great swimmer - yeah for summer!

The Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mommy said...

Hey nice blog,

I think your kids are adorable. I also read your old post on DMV and totally agree on that. My name is Arhama:-), my blog is www.arhama.com...drop by some time:)