Today is Lefthander's Day and I couldn't resist letting you all know because I am QUITE proud to be a lefty myself (as if you couldn't tell already). I found this website devoted to the day. Enjoy a day to celebrate you, lefty!
I am a "rightie" and growing up I always wanted to be a "lefty". I tried acouple times but I never could get my left hand to work! I REALLY wanted to use the Left Handed Scissors but alas "lefty" just wouldn't come around for me! ha ha ha! Happy "Lefty" day to you!! (yesterday) Love, Hillary
1 comment:
I am a "rightie" and growing up I always wanted to be a "lefty". I tried acouple times but I never could get my left hand to work! I REALLY wanted to use the Left Handed Scissors but alas "lefty" just wouldn't come around for me!
ha ha ha!
Happy "Lefty" day to you!! (yesterday)
Love, Hillary
Post a Comment