Saturday, August 25, 2007

LEAVES!!

Our yard looks like it's the end of October with leaves everywhere! I am guessing it has something to do with the exceptionally hot weather we've been having mixed with the lack of rain. Don't worry, it's still super humid. Yesterday it got down to about 90 after a short rain storm so the kids and I got to work.




Aiden is pretty helpful for about 15 minutes, unless she decided she wants the broom you have of course. Then she disappears to who knows where and the house it a complete disaster in the blink of an eye. I am totally lovin' the outfit here though, my mom bought her the dress while we were in Kentucky. Cute.





Brooks on the other hand, I have NO idea what he was up to with that pump, but he won't leave Moose alone. She is good about it. She just gets up and walks away.



After about an hour I got probably an eighth of the yard "raked" with a broom. I think we'll probably be investing in a leaf blower!!!!!!

4 comments:

lnkmom said...

The weather has been totally unfair, making people think it's fall and then giving us 90% humidity the next day! I can't even believe that you have leaves falling. The dog is HUGE! Is he an "indoor" king of pet, I don't think I could clean up after something that size. Oh, I feel your pain with the hair cut saga. I just had a hair cut fix too. But before I felt like I was 13!

Hope all is well!

lnkmom said...

OK, so the dog isn't a "King" I really ment to type "KIND"!!!!

Jaime said...

That is a ton of work! Great job girl!

John said...

Poor moose. We don't have a yard here so we don't have to rake and they don't have fall yay