Thursday, April 12, 2007
Monday, April 09, 2007
Easter


We had a nice Easter. It was so so cold we had to have our egg hunt in full winter gear. At church the kids were bouncing off the walls in Primary. I was doing sharing time and I think maybe one or two kids were listening. Must be the candy breakfast! We had to do pictures inside because it is still so cold and barren outside. Maybe when the flowers start to bloom and the trees actually have leaves on them we can take some more.
I was trying so hard to get Aiden and Brooks to smile for the pictures and not just give me the blank stare. I jumped down on the floor and ripped the strap of my dress right off! I guess I was a little too enthusiastic.
Poor Lewis started to feel sick last night and is still not feeling great. Hopefully he'll feel better tomorrw. The good news is that he just has one more requirement to do for graduation!
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Dr. Jones




It's crazy to think that in about a month Lewis will be a real life certified dentist. I can't believe how quickly these 4 years have gone. It seems like there is so much more I want to do here in New England and I am quickly running out of time. We are moving to Alabama at or around the 22 of May. Graduation is May 13, I just can't believe it. What else can I say? I just wanted to post a couple of pictures of Lewis in character as a dentist slash oral (oil as Aiden says) surgeon. It's great to see him in his scrubs. In fact, the kids got to go see him last week at a children's dental clinic where he works about once a week. They had their teeth cleaned and had x-rays taken. They loved it. Lewis even let Aiden run the thing that does the drill. She was a natural. On the way home she said she couldn't wait to go again! Here are some photos from Lewis' trips to Paraguay where they pulled lots of rotten teeth. HIS FAVORITE!! We are so opposite. I can't even stand a bloody nose and he loves to dive right in to the blood and guts. I am so proud of him, he has worked so hard and loves what he will be doing, I am proud of him for having such drive and for doing what he really loves even though it means almost never ending schooling! Congratulations Lewis!! Go get em tiger. Make us proud.
A fresh new blog


We decided to make a family blog so we would have a place to post pictures and keep everyone updated on our lives. This is our second attempt in as many days because of some technical difficulties aka I don't know beans about computers. Last week I went out to lunch with a friend at Panera Bread. Unfortunately, the only parking spot in the WHOLE entire lot was right in front of McDonalds. As soon as my kids saw the golden arches I knew I was toast. We ended up leaving there with 2 happy meals and 2 girl toys. Luckily they were these totally cute Madame Alexander Wizard of Oz dolls. Aren't they so cute? We ended up telling our friend about them and she got the last 6 for us before we could even try! Aiden loved putting her friend on a "mission". She still doesn't like the movie, but does love these dolls. After last year's "Cars" toys, I haven't been obsessed like this, but I HAD to have these dolls. I hope they get as played with as the cars, Brooks still plays with them every day.I don't know how to get the pictures down under the words, I am going to need some serious help figuring this blog thing out.
The second and third pictures are of the hat I just finished for Jackie. I was really intimidated by the ears since I haven't done too much knitting, but I decided to give them a try anyway and they are so cute. The second one is definitely much better than the first, but they were so fun and easy to make. Maybe I will attempt some booties or something. This hat might work as a Halloween costume even!!
I'm off to help with much needed baths. Aiden's hair is almost in dreads and Brooks spent from 9:00 to 1:00 throwing up last night. Luckily Lewis was willing to stay up with him and I went to sleep thinking I would take the second shift. Lewis put him in bed at around 1 and he hasn't thrown up since!!! HOORAY, lucky me. (I did have the job of clean up though)
No comments:
Post a Comment