Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My little Aiden is 11!

How can it be possible that aiden is already11?!?! It seems like just yesterday she was toddling around our grubby Hartford apartment, licking the salt off the floor under our shoes, and pulling all of our clothes out of the drawers. Now she's all grown up and is so helpful, kind, smart, caring, thoughtful, beautiful 11 year old I've ever known! Right before her birthday she decided to cut her hair and donate it.
She gets such bad knots and has a super tender head. Bad combo. Her haircut is adorable! 


Her actual birthday ended up being another snow day (shocking!!!), but when they finally went back they had a birthday lunch that Abby and I joined her for. 

For her real birthday dinner we ate at an Asian restaurant called Su Tei. We had sushi and Thai food. I'm not sure if our standards have changed since moving here, but we really enjoyed all the food we had. Lewis even got to have some Som Tum which is a really spicy Thai dish made with green papaya. 

We sure love our Aiden girl! Happy birthday!!


No comments: