The first day of school was last Monday but I'm just getting around to the pictures. A is in 4th grade and B is in 2nd. Both have great teachers and are loving it after the first 2 weeks.
Cate the Great started preschool aka PreK aka K4 (which is what they call it here) last Thursday. She loves her teacher Miss Katie and is having a great time. I am hoping it will encourage her to want to grow up. I forgot to take a picture the first day so this is the second day after school with her glasses from the treasure box and the backpack she won't take off. It is A's old backpack. Cate won't use the one I got her. Oh well!
Today was individual picture day which means yesterday we got a flier sent home that said "Tomorrow individual pictures will be made". I'm going to miss the south. Since I usually don't like the school pictures I told the kids we would have their pictures made at home this morning before school. Don't they look so grown up?






2 comments:
They look so grown up!
So cute! You made lovely pictures of them.
Post a Comment