A and B caught tons of waves. Tons.
The three babies. Abs is the smallest and the oldest. And the bossiest.
For lunch? I'll just have some sand please.
Chaliese and her girls:
The three siblings riding a wave together. Actually, Clint didn't catch this one, but I like this picture.

When everyone (except me because I can never get enough beach time) had had enough we headed back to the condos for lunch and a break. Then we went to this state park that was once a place of refuge. Back in the time of the kings there were lots and lots of rules. If you were caught breaking a rule, like eating with a member of the opposite sex, you would be chased by the warriors and if they caught you they would kill you. If you could get away to one of these places of refuge you would be safe. You would spend a couple of days there, be absolved but a priest, and then be back on your merry way.




![]() |
| We also stopped by this little church, "The Painted Church". It was really neat. |










No comments:
Post a Comment