Monday, October 24, 2011

Helpful Stranger

We just got home from a quick weekend trip to Charleston.  This time it was Charleston, South Carolina.  We had the best time but next time I want to stay longer.  Maybe next time I go we can stay forever! I really loved it that much.  It was gorgeous. Have you ever been?  What a  great city.  Lots of history, (something we loved about living in New England) but no the cold weather!! I've turned soft and now hate cold weather.  The thought of moving somewhere cold makes me so nervous.
Anyway, this lovely woman offered to take a picture of the kids with me and this is what she came up with.  Awesome.  I was trying so hard to hold the laughs in.  More pictures to come.





4 comments:

Tiana said...

That is hilarious! Did she not realize that she could look at the screen to see what she was taking a picture of??? And I thought I didn't have any photography skills...

Dan and Dee said...

What a laugh! Nice shots!
I'm glad you enjoyed the weekend as I am sure it was a welcome change. I just read that Charleston SC is one of the friendliest cities in America. Sounds like it must have been. Hope the wedding went well and that you got to enjoy the friends that met together for the wedding.

Brian and Jackie said...

That is so funny. She didn't even get one picture with all of you in it.

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

funny! Gotta love clueless people willing to help!!

Trav and I were just talking about taking a trip to the Carolinas. (He served in Northern Carolina) But Charleston sounds like a dream! I will move there if you do! ;)