My Grandma K. sent the most incredible baby gift and it got here just in time! She is an amazing quilter and this is another one of her masterpieces. They really are too beautiful to use on stinky babies.
Also, we finally let Cate hold Abigail. She has been sick (of course) with a fever and cough so we have been making her stay away. She was thrilled when I let her get close but actually isn't all that interested.

Tasty baby.
I don't know why the pictures are so grainy, for some reason they sometimes come that way when I upload them. Does anyone have a solution?
6 comments:
She is just gorgeous, JJ! I love the quilt too-so special. Oh, and the pictures don't look grainy here on my end, but maybe I'm used to grainy pictures??
I just want to pinch those rosy cheeks!! So, so cute.. and the quilt is beautiful! ; )
Beautiful baby girl! And the bow - I will always remember how you apply those sweet little bows. The quilt is beautiful!
Just finished updating our blog and had the same problem with the pictures being too grainy. Seems to fix itself in the new window when you click on the picture. Kind-of annoying that it's so grainy on the main page though. Let me know if you find out why in all your spare time :).
Beautiful bebe & awesome quilt!!
(More light when you take the picture will result in less noise in the image.)
Abigail is so cute. She totally has a Jones chin.
Post a Comment