Saturday, May 21, 2011

39 weeks


I realize that this is weird to add a picture of me before I had the baby since she's here now, but this is my final picture in my lovely pregnancy series. I completely forgot to take the striped shirt in the bathroom picture last week. Saturday night we had Doodles Italian Ice (I had German Chocolate and it was divine but not better than lemon). And did I mention that Justin (YES BYU friends, Justin N.) was visiting us? Or that he was here helping with tornado clean up? And that Lewis was supposed to drive him back to Jasper (an hour away) on Sunday morning? Or that he was just going to take Lewis' car since my water broke in the middle of the night? Or that I had both keys to Lewis' car in my purse at the hospital? No? Well, it's a good story I will have to tell you sometime and it includes me yelling at Lewis because he was on the phone trying to coordinate getting the keys home to Justin while I was using every ounce of willpower I had to keep from pushing before the doctor came in to deliver. It was so fun to catch up with Justin and hopefully it won't be another 10 years before we see him again!

No comments: