Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Soccer

Aiden and Brooks are playing soccer this season.
Aiden has become the defensive star of her team and hustles so hard for the whole game. I haven't gotten any good pictures of her yet, but I'll work on that.

Brooks' team is an interesting combo of the bad news bears meets unmedicated adhd, but he's lucky because he has a super cute coach! (Who didn't volunteer but got sort of roped into it by his very pregnant and grateful wife because no one else would do it.)

Brooks had been playing really tough too and actually getting competitive about it. Which, if you know Lewis and I, is a critical character trait that our children MUST have. Do you know how painful it is to watch your child just not care about scoring!?!?!?

Our weeks have been so busy with soccer, ballet, t-ball and YW. We have at least one thing per day and I'll be glad to have the summer to take it easy. I don't think we'll do any formal swim lessons or swim team this summer mainly because I want to be able to take my time in the mornings and just enjoy my new baby without rushing around for once. We'll see how that works out.

No comments: