Wednesday, April 6, 2011

33 weeks



What about Harper? It's a good southern name, right? Harper Lee is from Alabama, after all.


Bonus photo for your enjoyment:
I know! And guess what else? About a month ago she totally potty trained herself. As in-- she has had a grand total of 3 accidents since then. I'm serious. She is amazing. If you don't believe me, she will tell you herself.

6 comments:

The Frosts said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Harper. That was our #1 name until we realized Harper and Carter are way too similar. Do it!

Cutie picture of Cate! Hooray on the PT success (that's how Carter was and to this day no one believes me!)

The Frosts said...

PS - You look fabulous! I'm so jealous that you have a tiny bump so far along.

Liesl said...

I still like Darla Deanne. You could call her DD.

Emily said...

Not that my opinion matters, but I LOVE Harper! So much in fact that I made my first comment on your blog!

Alicia @ The Creative Vault said...

Harper is great. I like my SIL's names - Jill and Valerie. I think both would sound good with your last name.

Jenn said...

Love Harper! Also love Violet (was it you who was thinking of Violet or someone else? I can't remember either way I love it.).