Cate wearing Argentina, Brooks wearing Boca Jr., Adi wearing Cero Porteno from Paraguay and Lewis wearing ParaguayIn spite of what it looks like here, we are cheering for the good ol' US of A!! We are loving the World Cup and aren't giving up even though certain refs, ahem, need to learn how off sides works. We're calling today's tie a win.
In other news, Brooks aka Buh--beee passed the swim test at the YMCA yesterday after 2 weeks of swim lessons. He now can wear a green bracelet at the pool and swim in the deep end and be more than an arms distance from me. Although he has had the ability for about a year now, he has finally developed the confidence!

He even went off the diving board today. Major accomplishment for this kid who hates anything new. Go Bubby, Go Bubby Go! Superman!!!
See why I never do her hair?
She just pulls it out. Does the word poofy mean anything to you?And speaking of pulling it out, I don't see why Lewis has to go to school for 10 years after college to pull teeth. I pulled my second one today and it was easy peasy :)
I think she looks so cute with that top tooth missing. Let's hope the tooth fairy comes before she wakes up this time....
3 comments:
once again, our kids are so much alike. Tyson is always so terrified of new things. He ever cried the day I brought a new swing set home because he wasn't used to it.
That is so fun Aiden is on a swim team I would love to do that with Bailee, I'll have to ask you more about it when you are here.
I'm so excited you are coming. we'll for sure have to do a get together Just let me know what's good for you. we'll be going our of town July 1-the 4th. so anytime before or after. can't wait to see you guys.
once again, our kids are so much alike. Tyson is always so terrified of new things. He ever cried the day I brought a new swing set home because he wasn't used to it.
That is so fun Aiden is on a swim team I would love to do that with Bailee, I'll have to ask you more about it when you are here.
I'm so excited you are coming. we'll for sure have to do a get together Just let me know what's good for you. we'll be going our of town July 1-the 4th. so anytime before or after. can't wait to see you guys.
The tooth fairy tends to be habitually late at our house, too!
Post a Comment