happy b day baby Cate. (she is still a baby until you have another!) She is so adorable!
Happy be-lated baby Cate! I hear you guys have flown the coop for night-float rotation. We are doing the same in July for 3 weeks. Maybe we can all get together again in August? Have fun in your travels.
So Stinkig cute! iove the last piture!! precious!
I can't believe it!! Congratulations! So cute!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
happy b day baby Cate. (she is still a baby until you have another!) She is so adorable!
Happy be-lated baby Cate! I hear you guys have flown the coop for night-float rotation. We are doing the same in July for 3 weeks. Maybe we can all get together again in August? Have fun in your travels.
So Stinkig cute! iove the last piture!! precious!
I can't believe it!! Congratulations! So cute!!!
Post a Comment