Friday, March 26, 2010

Hey YaYa--



Thanks so much for supplying us with the cutest wardrobe this side of the Mississippi!! We love our new dresses so much we even wore them outside even though it's not too warm. We can't resist playing in the river that the firemen slash firewoman make every 6 months when they come to test the hydrant in our yard.



Also, thanks for the purple tutu dresses. They are perfect for Sunday afternoon spinning. Now Cate isn't so afraid of tutus! So thanks for that too.
We are so glad you discovered Naartjie (but we're not sure if Grandfather is)!!
all our love and kisses,
A and C


PS from JJ-- I know I have a son too, believe me. I spent the freezing cold morning with him and his preschool class at the zoo. He just doesn't love dresses. Imagine that.

5 comments:

LJABC and D said...

I LOVE MY DREESES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FROM,
Aiden

Tennille said...

I love how your parents are Ya Ya and Grandfather. Hilarious!

Dan and Dee said...

I couldn't understand the first pic of Cate and then noticed her dress is stuffed into her pants. Darling, sweet dresses! Such fun.
I don't think Brooks likes to dress up and of course not in dresses! I'm sure he didn't feel left out.
Fun at the zoo, were the animals out with it cold?

lnkmom said...

Super Cute! I can't imagine why Mr. B wouldn't want to be involved in such matters!?!

I tried to buy Nate a floral shirt (in the boys section) the other day and he said, "Sisters would like that!".

Michelle said...

I adore the purple dresses! Gotta love Grandmas...oh, and we have a YaYa at our house, too. (Leah) That's what she used to call herself :)