Lewis just called to say he was on his way to Atlanta take a test in the AM...but that you at least got to go out and eat and he took the day off (I am so glad-but sorry you are alone for the rest of your anniversary --well, sort of alone, 3 kids doesn't quite mean alone, does it?!) Happy Anniversary!
4 comments:
10 Years! You are sooo OLD! Just kidding. We are almost nine, but I know we beat you by AGE!
Lewis just called to say he was on his way to Atlanta take a test in the AM...but that you at least got to go out and eat and he took the day off (I am so glad-but sorry you are alone for the rest of your anniversary --well, sort of alone, 3 kids doesn't quite mean alone, does it?!)
Happy Anniversary!
I can remember your gorgeous reception & I can't believe it's already been 10yrs.
happy 10th! hope you do something awesome to celebrate. love you guys!
Happy anniversary to one of the coolest couples we know!
Post a Comment