Friday, December 18, 2009

Holly Jolly

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!



(There was only one reason I included this picture. Even you readers who love B's long hair must agree that the time has come to bid farewell to the lovely locks. Right?!?!?! He wants a mullet. "Because it's business in front and a party in the back!!"--his words. Heaven help us all. PLEASE click on picture to enlarge for full effect before posting opinions.)

7 comments:

Katie said...

can't wait to see the mullet!

Mikelle said...

I am laughing so hard right now--maybe Lewis could pull a few teeth to go with it!

Jack Attack said...

that would be awesome! and wouldn't he blend in with the others in the community? do it!

AuntieRachel said...

He really looks like surfer dude right now.

Tiana said...

Wow! I'm all for the mullet. Brooks is so stylish - just like his dad. Remember Lewis's mullet? However, Brooks would be suspended from school with those locks if he lived in Balch Springs, TX. Did you hear about Taylor Pugh? (If not, google it)

Johanna said...

Sweeet dude. I say just leave it!

MIMOM2 said...

I am seriously loving this blog conversation but then I think where he lives and I think it shouldn't be that outrageous :) Right :)