I'm on a mission to find more, but don't know where to look. Maybe it's because they remind me of the arm full of jelly bands I used to wear. See, they look like animals (or in our case ABC and 123)
So crazy!!! I got some at Learning Express, but they sell out the day they get them in. When I was there there were 10-ish moms in the store and every one had come in just for those (I've heard they might be at Barnes & Noble or Books a Million too). BTW they have been banned at our school. There were too many tears over kids not sharing, not being willing to trade, etc. not to mention the fun their shooting capabilities! At least this fad is cheaper than Webkinz!
7 comments:
How long do they hold their shape when you stretch them out like the 1,2,3...?
I have never even heard of these. You better fill us Minnesotans in on the hip new toys. We are just worried about gearin' up for winter up here.
So crazy!!! I got some at Learning Express, but they sell out the day they get them in. When I was there there were 10-ish moms in the store and every one had come in just for those (I've heard they might be at Barnes & Noble or Books a Million too). BTW they have been banned at our school. There were too many tears over kids not sharing, not being willing to trade, etc. not to mention the fun their shooting capabilities! At least this fad is cheaper than Webkinz!
I have never seen those before! Campbell would love them. Post if you find more.
Katie told me about these, I am so glad to see what they look like!!!
Don't be surprised if they get some more for Christmas!
cool!! never seen those.
Post a Comment