IS there a hip hop classes for him like there is ballet for Aiden? He could teach!Miss that boy!!!
Wow. I know this is impossible, but it seems like he took dance lessons from Dula. Their styles are very similar.
Sweet moves!
Amazing
He is so cute JJ! Watch out for him when he's older.
Amazing, and I love the confidence! Keep it up B.
Hilarious. Love when he stops to pose before busting out a new move! Super cute! ; )
Post a Comment
7 comments:
IS there a hip hop classes for him like there is ballet for Aiden? He could teach!
Miss that boy!!!
Wow. I know this is impossible, but it seems like he took dance lessons from Dula. Their styles are very similar.
Sweet moves!
Amazing
He is so cute JJ! Watch out for him when he's older.
Amazing, and I love the confidence! Keep it up B.
Hilarious. Love when he stops to pose before busting out a new move! Super cute! ; )
Post a Comment