and so did the rest of the state of Alabama:
 |
| Abs totally surprised me and got into it! She was loving it and wasn't afraid at all! |
When we got there at about 10:20 the water was turned off because of a problem with the chemicals. After and hour and a half of waiting we finally got to play and splash along with 3 million other kids. It felt so good to cool off after waiting in the hot hot. I think we are getting used to it though, because the other night it was 70 degrees and I had to grab a sweatshirt. Wimpy!!
 |
| Abby and Anthony enjoying the water. |
3 comments:
Thanks for posting! Jason and I love looking at what is going on in Bama since we can't be there to hang out with you! Your kids are so cute! And I can't believe you had 37 friends at Cate's birthday! You are a good mom!!! Oh, and I love the cake & cupcakes - very cute.
I am absolutely so sad I won't be seeing your kids this time back! It is killing me! When Aiden said, "See you soon," the other night I about cried. I can hardly wait until Sept!
The kids look like it was a great splash day in the water fountains!
hi gma
Post a Comment