Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cate's clothes

 Cate changes her clothes at least 4 times a day.  Here is an example, this is what she wore on Valentine's Day.  I didn't help her at all or encourage her to change.  She loves to go back and forth between clothes and pajamas.








She wanted me to include a picture of her rainbow toes.
  If we go somewhere she puts clothes on and as soon as we get home she puts pajamas on.  Today when we got home from the library she was in pajamas before I even got upstairs with the baby. (she is on her 4th change of clothes so far today)
She also says some of the cutest things-- she likes "down down baths" which is a bath with not a lot of water.  The opposite is obviously an "up up bath".  Anything in the past is lasterday. This girl certainly keeps us entertained and busy.

1 comment:

Tiana said...

Yikes! I love it, but I can't imagine how you keep up with laundry. I only have Zoe and I feel like I do 10x more than I did before she was born. Oh, and "lasterday" is awesome.