She is really good at sleeping in her crib. Not nursing so well, I have heard about "nursing strikes" and I am going to prevail! Can you even believe those cheeks? They are legendary. And delicious.
I don't know what she was so concerned about while I was snapping these pictures, but she is so uncooperative we will take what we can get. She is so busy it's hard to get her to sit for a picture.
She claps, she waves, she motions for you to "come over here now and let me claw your face", she sings, she dances, and she loves her family. Stranger anxiety is starting and if anyone looks at her she buries her head in my shoulder or looks away.
She loves applesauce and veggies straws.
Finally she is really loving Lewis, which he loves. When he gets home she squeals and goes right over to him. She pulls on his legs until he picks her up and then she gives him lots of hugs.
She is our precious baby and we love watching her grow up and learn new things every day.
Oh and stats, hmmmm, I think I might have thrown them away but I think she was 16 lbs. 1 oz.







3 comments:
I LOVE those cheeks! I can't wait to hold her and kiss those chubby things. She sure is a cutie!
I ditto Tiana's comment!
Hey! I havent forgotten your request for a blog invite .... But I don't know if I still have a good email address for you, so send me an email from the account you want me to use. Sorry we missed you at Christmas, we were in Maryland.
Post a Comment