This baby is such a joy to have around. Her fussy time is getting shorter and shorter and in general she is very easy to please. She does love to be held which can be a problem if I feel like getting anything accomplished.
She is super drooly. In fact, maybe we should have named her Julie. Drooly Julie. Constantly blowing bubbles.
It's so hard for me to get pictures of babies smiling. They always smile and coo and giggle until I get the camera up in their face. I think it's because she is traumatized by the flash.
She loves to have her hands up on her face. Because she is so easily startled which freaks her out I usually have her swaddled. Plus her having her blanket on her face freaks me out. So sometimes when I'm sitting by her I let her do this and she loves it:
When she was still in my belly we never got an ultrasound picture of her face because she always had it covered up with her hands. It's fun to see her doing the same thing now.
She is such a fun addition to our little family. We call her baby, baby teluga, baby aluga, baby beluga, abba, abba tadaba, abs, abby, abigail, and cheeks. Cate will correct you and tell you "but her real name is Deannt".
Whatever you want to call her is fine, but I wish you could all hold her, squeeze her, and smell her sweet baby smell.
2 comments:
Abby is so cute! I love her cheeks and just want to kiss them. I can't catch a smile from Zoe on camera either. She makes the funniest faces due to the flash as well so we have lots of funny pictures.
We want to meet her in person!!!!!! and, love the cheeks. MJ always had her hands over her face too, interesting. Thanks for all the info and posts.
Post a Comment