Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday afternoon photo shoot


This is an example of how hard it is to get 4 kids to take a decent photo. I just wanted one picture of them looking at the camera at the same time. Is that too much to ask?

Suddenly the 8 year old has a teenager attitude. "Seriously?!?! MOM!!!!"
Which the 6 year old pretends to be super mad:
And the 3 year old finds it all highly entertaining:





It's pretty much mass chaos around here but we love it
Aren't they adorable?
Then add the parents for a little more chaos and this is why I take 5 pictures when I do self timer:

2 comments:

Dan and Dee said...

I love them all, you all!

Cha said...

This post made me laugh! I've been trying to get a picture of all the kids for awhile--I'm still trying! Way to persevere--you even got adults in the picture too! My hero.