
You want 4th of July? And baby pictures? I can do that. Although we didn't do anything on the 4th of July because it was raining so hard. We were planning on going to a baseball game (how American is that?!!?!) but they weren't going to start the game until 8:30 which would put the fireworks at 11:30 and we're much too old for those kind of LATE NIGHT shenanigans. So, we headed downtown to watch the fireworks aka Vulcan Thunder. It was still totally sticky outside! I have to add that I am getting used to the heat. If my house is colder than 76 degrees it is just too freezing cold and we have to turn the temperature up. It's scary. The thought of living somewhere "up north" or "out west" is great for many reasons, but could I really deal with a whole winter full of snow and big heavy coats?
Here we are at the fireworks:

The 4th always makes me homesick for Park City. Early morning 5k, pancake breakfast, grilling and wiffleball with the fam. Sigh, I think it's the best place on earth on the 4th of July, at least that's how I want to remember it so don't burst my bubble.
In other news--Brooks loves the baby and is really good with her, but it upsets him when she cries.

I can't believe all these kids really belong to me. It's crazy. And awesome.
Just had to include this sweet picture of baby Teluga and Lewis having a little nap:
Oh, and I almost forgot about the red, white, and blueberry pancakes I made on the 4th. Pretty snazzy!
And one more because Cate is so awesome in her Jesse shirt buttoned wrong and her completely out of control hair. She has started changing her clothes at least 5 times a day and usually prefers her pjs or dress up clothes. Classic. This is the sign A made for us when we came home from the hospital and she told me the other day that she scribbled on it to make it look like Cate had helped.
2 comments:
Your family is so funny! I'm glad you decided to include the one of cate with the Jesse shirt - she is a crack up. Baby Abigail is so cute. I can't wait to have mine too! I think it makes me more anxious to have her when I see pictures of Abigail and MJ...why did I have to be last??
Quite the festivities over at your place.. and I love the little stories about everyone, very cute. A cracks me up!
Post a Comment