Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"There is a HUGE snake in our backyard. What do I do?"

That is the page I sent Lewis the other day and this is the snake:
It was about 6 to 8 feet long.
(click on the picture to see it bigger)
Super creepy.
Remember how much I hate snakes? And how they give me the heebie jeebies super bad? I get chills just typing this. But the good thing is that it is going to eat all the annoying chipmunks that dig holes in my yard. Right?
The bad thing is that we never saw it leave. We turned away for 30 seconds and now it's gone. I hope it's not up in a tree watching me.
Yikes.


Let's change the subject asap.

Aiden got a hair cut and she looks adorable.


She was looking too old. I like the short hair better, it is inspiring me to chop mine.
Cute, right?

1 comment: