Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Beach pictures

Jordan and her kids came for a visit and it was Lewis' last weekend before going back to OMFS (which is good because it means he is going to be done in 2 years and bad because it means he is going to be gone a lot more) so we decided to head for the beach! I know I've said it a lot but the gulf beaches are so incredible. The water was 83 degrees for crying out loud! You really need to try them. (We were at Sea Grove beach in South Walton County on 30A.)
Here are lots of pictures in no particular order:



























2 comments:

Tiana said...

I love the family pictures. You are such a cute family! You look SO good - I'm jealous. I can't look at the snake picture because it creeps me out too much and gives me the chills. I can't wait until we get to see your family again...hopefully September?

Johanna said...

Ahhhhh I love the white sand and that cute kissable baby. You look great and deserve some award for taking a new baby and so many kids to the beach. It makes me want to go to the beach right now.....i will just keep dreaming. Hope to see you soon