Friday, October 22, 2010

Island Style
































6 comments:

Johanna said...

oh man, looks like you guys had a good time. i am drooling at the beach pictures. and how could you ever forget how "different" provo is?

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

I am jealous! I'm no sure what sounds more fun BYU homecoming or Hawaii, probably Hawaii if I am being totally honest, but I have great memories of going to games and track meets! ; ) Such fun photos, if A is done with the circus she should totally be hula dancer! B cracks me up and love the hang ten C! ; ) As for J and L, hope you had a great time!

The Frosts said...

Lucky ducks! What an amazing trip! I love seeing all your pics - especially love the ones of your family all together! We love Hawaii and can't wait to take our kiddos there someday!

anna and matt said...

love your hawaii pics! how could matt not want to get on a plane and go now?:)

Brittanie said...

What a BLAST!! I love your family pictures! You guys are the best! We miss you!

Jenn said...

You made me so nostalgic! My Mom lives right off the BYU Hawaii campus and we have spent many summers at the Hukilau beach! Looks like you had fun! Aren't the malasadas delicious!?