Friday, May 2, 2014

Change is coming again soon

I am terrible about change. I don't like change or transitions. I don't like being out of my comfort zone. In fact, I think I would rather be stuck somewhere I don't even like than have to move. But, here we are with under two months left in Charleston and it's time to start thinking about picking up and moving again. Ugh. 
Springtime is West Virginia has been lovely. We have a Japanese Kwanzan cherry tree in our front yard as well as azaleas, daffodils, and an assortment of other perennials. Our neighbors have dogwoods, even one pink dogwood which happens to be my very favorite type of flowering tree. My favorite flowering bush is hydrangea and my favorite perennial is a tulip, in case you were wondering. Here are a few photos I have snapped this spring:

Sometimes when the weather is nice we go spend the afternoon in our awesome friends' backyard:
There is trampolining, bike riding, sandbox ing, and general running around like kids should.

Also, we have enjoyed roasting hot dogs and marshmallows (and starburst) over our little fire pit in the backyard or up in the mountains with our friends.
Clothes are optional, especially after you've jumped into the river and soaked them:











No comments: