Wednesday, January 18, 2012

8 months


I thought I'd share a few pictures of Abigail in her crib today.


 Some of her tricks at 8 months are:

army crawling

rolling around
going from laying down to sitting up and back again
clapping

ba ba baing
mmmmmmming

loving her blankets and pacifiers
playing peekaboo with her blanket
moving constantly
squealing with delight when she sees one of her siblings or a parent
eating mum mums, puffs, cheerios, and applesauce


"Who me?"
 pulling off her own socks

 screaming like she is in severe pain when she is tired or hungry or, gasp, both


 Most of the time she is the content and busy.  Mostly she smells so good (especially the back of her neck--why is that?) and we love her to pieces.

Also, when I was uploading these pictures I realized that I had never uploaded or blogged pictures from Christmas so I'll get right on that.


No comments: